All seating is FAMILY STYLE in your own home – the safest seat in the house.
1. Doors open when you want. The show starts at 6pm PST
2. There is no minimum for each guest. The menu is whatever you make.
(But remember, for the full experience, Spaghettini does do take out for those in our area.)
3. There is no need to make a separate reservation for your dining room.
4. Dancing is totally allowed. Actually, it’s encouraged.
5. Alcoholic beverages may be consumed in your own home.
6. Flash photography is allowed. Selfies are also allowed – don’t forget to tag @spaghettinisb
National Recording Artist/Saxophonist Will Donato is an exciting performer and award-winning composer, whose new CD Supersonic, is his seventh solo CD release on Innervision Records. Will has performed with some of the best known musicians of the genre, namely Al McKay of Earth Wind and Fire, Bruce Conte of Tower of Power, Steve Reid of The Rippingtons, Steve Oliver, Greg Karukas and Nick Colionne. He also fronted Steve Reid’s Bamboo Forrest for four years. He has worked outside the smooth jazz genre as well, most notable with Gerald Levert, Toni Childs, and pop star Richard Marx. Will can also be heard on the number one contemporary legacy hit from Steve Oliver, “High Noon”, as well as on the sound soundtracks from several movie scores including Thelma and Louise, The Wedding Planner, Under the Boardwalk, and No Man’s Land. Recognized as one of music’s most dynamic performers, gifted with the ability to bond and connect with his audiences, Will Donato was quoted by NewJazz.com as “….A Must See Show!….”