The Live Show is sold out but the LIVE STREAM is available!
All seating is FAMILY STYLE in your own home – the safest seat in the house.
1. Doors open when you want. The show starts at 7:00pm.
2. There is no minimum for each guest. The menu is whatever you make. (But remember, for the full experience, Spaghettini does do take out)
3. There is no need to make a separate reservation for your dining room.
4. Dancing is totally allowed. Actually it’s encouraged.
5. Alcoholic beverages may be consumed in your own home.
6. Flash photography is allowed. Selfies are also allowed – don’t forget to tag @spaghettinisb
We look forward to serving you incredible entertainment!
Dynamic…Energetic…Charismatic…Warm-hearted…These are just a few adjectives that have been used to describe saxophonist Tom Braxton, whose distinct, melodic sound has been thrilling audiences of all ages from coast to coast and abroad for nearly two decades. This versatile instrumentalist and gifted composer is a seasoned performer who has the amazing ability to “grab the heart-strings” of the audience within the first few minutes of his show; engage them with his exceptional skill, wit, and charm; and leave them astounded, clapping, and on their feet screaming for more! That’s why Jazz Review calls Braxton “one of smooth jazz’s most prolific saxophonists…with all the required tools to become a major force.”