All seating is FAMILY STYLE in your own home – the safest seat in the house.
1. Doors open when you want. The show starts at 7pm PST
2. There is no minimum for each guest. The menu is whatever you make.
(But remember, for the full experience, Spaghettini does do take out for those in our area.)
3. There is no need to make a separate reservation for your dining room.
4. Dancing is totally allowed. Actually, it’s encouraged.
5. Alcoholic beverages may be consumed in your own home.
6. Flash photography is allowed. Selfies are also allowed – don’t forget to tag @spaghettinisb
Contemporary saxophonist Eric Marienthal is a Grammy Award-winning artist who is best known for his work in the jazz fusion, smooth jazz, and pop genres. He has performed in over 65 different countries, recorded 14 solo CD’s and has played on hundreds of other records, films, television shows and commercial jingles. Marienthal has performed with Elton John, Barbara Streisand, Billy Joel, Stevie Wonder, Dionne Warwick, Burt Bacharach, Aaron Neville, Johnny Mathis, Dave Grusin, Lee Ritenour, David Benoit, The Rippingtons, Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band, Patti Austin, Lou Rawls, David Lee Roth, The Yellowjackets, B.B. King, Ramsey Lewis, Patti Labelle, Olivia Newton-John, to name a few. Eric has been voted as one of Jazziz Magazine’s “Favorite Alto Sax Players” along with David Sanborn and Phil Woods, and has had 8 songs in the top 10 National Contemporary Jazz Radio charts.