All seating is FAMILY STYLE in your own home – the safest seat in the house.
1. Doors open when you want. The show starts at 6 pm PST
2. There is no minimum for each guest. The menu is whatever you make.
(But remember, for the full experience, Spaghettini does offer take-out for those in our area.)
3. There is no need to make a separate reservation for your dining room.
4. Dancing is totally allowed. Actually, it’s encouraged.
5. Alcoholic beverages may be consumed in your own home.
6. Flash photography is allowed. Selfies are also allowed – don’t forget to tag @spaghettinisb
Celebrating an extraordinary and prolific 20 years since the release of his debut album Velvet, Chris Standring once again spins his trademark retro-meets-modern vibes in fresh and unexpected directions to create the perfect antidote for these daunting, uncertain times – a powerful, melodic and rhythmically infectious burst of Sunlight. A bright, ambitious soul-jazz experience featuring multiple soloists including legendary pianist Bob James, and British soul singer Mica Paris, Sunlight draws on Standring’s trademark, slightly off the beaten path urban jazz artistry infusing elements of classic soul, cool jazz and some fine jazz guitar playing.